'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full"

Luke 14:23

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Market & Powell (4-9-11)

We had a glorious day preaching the gospel yesterday. I have included a video and a few pictures below to give you a better idea of where exactly we preach. When I see how ideal the location is - it becomes clear to me that the Lord had planned on Market and Powell being a very special crossroads for proclaiming the message of salvation.



Over to the left is a 'Forever 21' flag. We preach under that most weeks.









Steve preaching to the trolly line and to all those who pass by.
 






About ten thousand people can hear the gospel from us on a busy Saturday.

I opened up my last preach of the day saying, "San Francisico, I am now taking the Lord at His word. Jesus said that if He be lifted up He will draw men and woman to Himself...so here goes...." The greatest joy I have (or close to it) is proclaimg this Jesus to the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment